Source | The fierce star of iZombie, Rose McIver dropped by Wizard World Chicago to chat with her fans and it was great! (If you aren’t watching, check out these 14 reasons to watch iZombie RIGHT NOW!) iZombie is going into it’s third season in 2017 on the CW and after one of the BEST finales ever, fans couldn’t wait to ask Rose their burning questions. Our very own Lindi moderated her panel and here is what we learned:
1. Rose hates the taste of the yucky gelatin brain substance, so she uses a spit bucket!
2. In Season 3, we will get to see Liv as a dominatrix and a hippie.
3. It takes about 1.5 hours for Rose to get into full zombie makeup.
4. It takes about 1.5 hours for the makeup crew to tame Rahul Kohli’s hair.
5. Her favorite “brain” was the magician, mostly because she got to learn the magic tricks and loved it.
6. Season 3 will start about 3 minutes after the ending of the Season 2 finale.
7. Brain she would most want to eat? Steven Avery, so she could finally learn the truth.
8. She would love to do a crossover with The Flash or the other CW superhero shows, because Liv is a hero too!
9. Her favorite shows growing up were Full House, Simpsons, The Nanny and Friends.
10. She is delightful. (That was our observation, but still. FACT!)
We can’t flippin’ wait for Season 3 of iZombie and now we are even more pumped! What was your favorite brain that Liv ate? Hit the comments and tell us!
iZombie returns to the CW in 2017.
Big thanks to the amazing Lisa, who attended the convention this weekend, we have added 65 photos of Rose's panel at theWizard World Chicago to our gallery. Everyone should pay her twitter a visit, she posted a lot of...
Rose attended the Wizard World Comic Con in Chicago this weekend, and luckily for us, a lot of videos have emerged online. I haven't been able to find any official press coverage of the convention unfortunately, but make sure...
Rose is expected to be at the Wizard World Comic Con in Chicago on August 20 and August 21! You can already purchase your tickets if you're lucky to be in the area, just follow this link for more...